Work With Us
Salary: Competitive rate will apply
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week
The company is looking for a professional, Production Manager. The Production will be the key line of communication between the factories and the rest of the team.
- Manage a team of freelance creatives to make sure they are all working towards
- hitting design deadlines
- Communicate with the Director on production timelines to ensure a smooth
- Turning mock up’s into detailed tech packs that the factory can produce
- Ensure the definition of the production schedule, management of the flow including
- the definition of the delivery plans, in line with the expected arrival of the materials
- and the final garments
- Supervision of production activities based on what is planned
- Being the main line of communication between the company and the factories
- Interface with the purchasing department and suppliers for procurement planning including but not excluding packaging, labelling, fabrics and trims.
- Interface with Sales office for planning the production goods sold defined by the priorities as requested and agreed with the customer
- Good negotiation skills
- 360 thinking
- Organisation and Initiative key
- The ability to stick to deadlines and work under pressure
- A history of working in the production of clothing start to finish
- A good communicator that can use initiative to overcome different obstacles
- Well versed understanding of materials and all aspects of garment technology
- Mandarin speaking skill is mandatory as you will need to liaising with our factory in
- Travel to China is essential
Jovonna London Independent London-based label and offers a transitional wardrobe where classic silhouettes meet modern tailoring and embellishment. Consistently inspired by London’s unique fashion scene, Creative Director, Jojo, fuses a modern and feminine approach to style and design.
We are looking for someone who can develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- copywriting and design skills
- analytical and strategic thinking
- drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- influencing and negotiation skills
- IT, social media and numeracy skills
- foreign language ability - may be helpful if working for multinational companies.
Salary: Competitive rate applies.
Hours & Location: Average working hours are approximately 39 hours per week.
Location: Head Office, Unit 1 Port house, square rigger Row, London SW113TY.
Interview: Candidates selected for interview should be able to demonstrate their creative ability by providing a range of creative work to view in a portfolio in physical or electronic format